Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tanna to Port Vila

Another rooster in a basket for sale.
 
After our wonderful and awesome experience in Tanna, I don't think that anything else could beat that, I wish I could have posted more pictures of the Volcano but the Internet is so bad that it was taking forever to post one picture. Maybe I'll just post them at random. Our sail to Port Vila, Vanuatru was uneventful, good sailing ,3 days. Port Vila was quite nice. Just about everything you needed. I only have a few pictures to post
Vintage singer sewing machine that have been refurbished .

Rooster for sale in a basket.
As always ah so beautiful flowers.
My first flowers on board Solstice.
More beautiful flowers.
Lady cleaning the lettuce before putting them up for sale.

A closer look at the singer sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment